Feeding Your Baby - Information Session
Join a small group of parents to learn about how healthy eating can help set your baby on the path to a lifetime of health.
A Registered Dietitian provides advice and answers your questions about nutrition for your baby aged 0 to 12 months during this talk held at several Family Centres, including the EarlyON Child and Family Centres.
- Introduction to complementary foods
- Importance of iron in your baby’s diet
- Prevention of food allergies
- Progression of textures
- Division of responsibility in feeding
- Healthy food and beverage choices
- Safe food practices and food safety
Please register by calling or visiting your Family Centre or an EarlyON Child and Family Centre.
10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
|Embrun Family Centre
100 Maheu Street