The Eastern Ontario Health Unit (EOHU) is pleased to invite owners and operators of public pools and public spas to attend our half-day seminars. The purpose of these seminars is to increase your awareness of the requirements involved in the operation of a public pool or a public spa.
- legal requirements
- responsibilities of pool and spa operators, lifeguards and public
- health inspectors
- identification and prevention of diseases
- pool or spa safety and emergency preparedness
- basic mechanical operation: skimmers, filters, vacuum, etc.
- water chemistry and water balancing
- safe handling of chemicals
- pool or spa maintenance
- troubleshooting common pool or spa water problems
Feel free to bring your chlorine test kit for hands-on instruction.
There are no sessions at this moment.