Need assistance booking or getting to your COVID-19 vaccine appointment?
Access to a Computer or Internet
When you are eligible, some local municipal offices and libraries can help you schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment by providing access to a computer.
Before contacting these locations, find out if you are currently eligible to book a vaccine appointment (and how to book).
Township of Russell
- Please call 613-443-3066, extension 2340 to schedule an appointment to use one of their computers.
SDG Library Services
- Library staff will be trained to support online vaccine booking or registration for people at Alexandria, Finch, Ingleside, Morrisburg, and Winchester branches of the Library during regular business hours.
- For more information on business hours and locations, please visit the SDG Library Services website.
Please do not call these locations to schedule your vaccine appointment over the telephone. Staff at the above locations cannot schedule the appointment for you, nor do they have special access to the scheduling system.
If you cannot schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment ONLINE:
- To book your appointment over the phone: call the Provincial Vaccine Booking Line at 1-833-943-3900 (mass vaccination clinic).
- For questions and general information about COVID-19 vaccine: call the Provincial Vaccine Information Line at 1-888-999-6488.
- All mass immunization clinics now also offer a limited number of walk-in vaccinations that do not require an appointment. Click here for walk-in clinic locations and hours.
The following services are available free of charge for individuals who require transportation to and from their COVID-19 vaccine appointment:
- In Cornwall, individuals can use Cornwall Transit’s services. They must tell the driver they are heading to or returning from their vaccine appointment. Passengers wishing to use Handi-Transit must book their trip the day before their vaccination appointment. PLEASE NOTE: Cornwall Transit’s vaccination ride service is not available on Sundays.
- In Prescott-Russell, rides are available by appointment. Please call 613-306-0397 by 4:30 P.M. the day before your appointment to book yours. Calls are being taken from 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Monday to Friday. Rides are only available on mass vaccination clinic days.
Both Cornwall Transit and the United Counties of Prescott-Russell will continue to offer free rides for all individuals attending a vaccination clinic until the entire population of Cornwall and Prescott-Russell has been vaccinated.
Please note that alternate arrangements may be made for individuals who notify us of barriers preventing them from physically going to a clinic. Call the EOHU at 1-800-267-7120.
Project GoVax provides free round-trip transportation to Cornwall-area residents (Cornwall, Ingleside, Martintown, and Lancaster areas) who are going to be vaccinated at a COVID-19 vaccine clinic in Cornwall, with or without a vaccine appointment. To book your ride, call Choice Taxi at 613-938-8899 and request a ride through Project GoVax.
Please note that Choice Taxi cannot book vaccination appointments for you. If you wish to book an appointment, click here to see your options. You may also attend clinics without an appointment during certain hours.