The Eastern Ontario Health Unit (EOHU), in collaboration with community partners, is holding a series of forums for parents in our region on the upcoming Cannabis Act law (coming into effect on October 17, 2018) and what it means for our youth.
The forums consist of a presentation by the EOHU, a community partner panel, as well as a question and answer period.
- General cannabis information
- Effects on physical and mental health
- Regional statistics on cannabis use
- Legalization: what is and isn’t permitted
- Talking to your teen about cannabis
SCHEDULE OF FORUMS: