1 800 267-7120 | EOHU.ca | FRANÇAIS


Cannabis in Canada: Get the Facts

Cannabis Legalization

Canada's Lower-Risk Cannabis Use Guidelines (LRCUG)

Cannabis Talk Kit: Know how to talk with your teen

Cannabis: What Parents/Guardians and Caregivers need to Know

Parents: Help your teen understand what’s fact and fiction about Cannabis

Where to get help for addiction

Cornwall Community Hospital Addiction Services – For individuals aged 12 and over. Substance Abuse Community Treatment Program: weekly or biweekly individual sessions. Services include assessment, therapy, referral, follow-up, and relapse prevention.

Prescott-Russell Addiction Services (Hawkesbury General Hospital) – For individuals aged 12 and over. Screening, assessment and referral, counselling – individual and group interventions, youth-adapted program, mothers with young children program, program for people with housing issues.

Parents Lifelines of Eastern Ontario – Family support organization for parents and caregivers whose children, youth or young adults up to age 25 are dealing with mental health and/or addiction challenges

– Kids Help Phone1-800-668-6868 or text CONNECT to 686868

Additional supports

Triple P - Positive Parenting Program

Suicide Prevention information