Order Smoke-Free Ontario Act Signs
Welcome to the Eastern Ontario Health Unit’s Smoke-Free Ontario Act signage request website. This website is to be used to request Smoke-Free Ontario Act 2017 (SFOA 2017) No Smoking/No Vaping signage for your business or organization. Retailers of tobacco or vapour products can also use this website to request vendor signage.
Signage is required to be posted at entrances and exits, in washrooms and in workplace vehicles.
How to Place an Order
Different SFOA signage is available for different types of establishments. In the Establishment Types section below, please click on your establishment type to select signs that are relevant to you.
Some Things to Keep in Mind
Before submitting your request, please take note of the following:
- Signage is subject to availability
- Due to limited signage inventory, a limit on the number of signs requested may be imposed. If you require more than the limit, please contact the Eastern Ontario Health Unit (EOHU) at 1 800 267-7120.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for the signage request to be processed. Signs will be mailed to the address provided or available for pick-up at one of the EOHU’s offices.
- Metal signs will not be mailed. You’ll be required to pick up the signs at an EOHU office. If your signage order includes stickers and metal signs, you’ll have to pick up the entire order at an EOHU location. The stickers will not be mailed to you separately.
- If your order must be picked up at an EOHU office, a health unit representative will contact you when your order is processed and ready for pick-up at the selected location.
- Sticky front signs are for windows and entrances.
- Sticky back signs are for bathrooms, walls, and doors.
For more information about the Smoke-Free Ontario Act 2017, please click on the links below: