Baby's Best Start – Prenatal Nutrition Program
Baby’s Best Start is a FREE program for pregnant clients that provides support and individual consultations with a Registered Dietitian:
- Discuss your eating habits.
- Get current nutrition information for a healthy pregnancy.
- Link with other community resources and services.
- Learn more about feeding your infant.
- Get access to a private online support group on Facebook for up to 6 months after your baby is born. (Coming soon)
If eligible, you may receive FREE prenatal supplements and weekly food vouchers.
How does it work?
- Call for an appointment with a Registered Dietitian.
- Services offered by telephone or virtually, in English and French.
- A partner or support person is welcome to attend the appointment.
- Follow-up appointments are available, as needed.
For more information or to register for the program
- Call 1-800-267-7120 ext 1341
- Contact us
Baby’s Best Start is part of the Canadian Prenatal Nutritional Program, funded by the Public Health Agency of Canada.