Baby's Best Start – Prenatal Nutrition Program
Baby’s Best Start is a FREE program for pregnant clients that provides support and individual consultations with a Registered Dietitian:
- Find out what you’re doing well and where there’s room for improvement in your eating habits.
- Get current nutrition information for a healthy pregnancy.
- Link with other community resources and services.
- Learn more about feeding your infant.
If eligible, you may receive FREE prenatal supplements and food vouchers for milk or soy beverage, eggs or tofu and fresh or frozen vegetables or fruits.
How does it work?
- Call for an appointment with a Registered Dietitian.
- Services offered by telephone, in English and French.
- A partner or support person is welcome to attend the appointment.
- Follow-up appointments are available, as needed.
For more information, or to register for the program:
- Call 1-800-267-7120, extension 1341.
Baby’s Best Start is part of the Canadian Prenatal Nutritional Program, funded by the Public Health Agency of Canada.